Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weeknight Girls Night

I had such great night. A friend from work invited me to a CAbi party which I am not the most fashionable girl ever plus if you know me at all you know I hate house parties.  Hate them. (that's a story for another time) But I was excited to go to meet people and just to spend some time with my co-worker (and get a taste of some great fashion to help my fashionably challenged self!)

It ended up being super fun!  She made a delicious sangria which I really really miss, there was great food and some wonderful people.  I even met her friend who just moved here two months ago from the west burbs (of Chicago) and is experiencing a lot of the same trials that I am in the move here.

Super fun night and I'm so thankful that I was invited to a wonderful night out! Thanks Tandy!

*As as side-note I have been to a few other parties and get-togethers the past few weeks and though I haven't had any time to write about them...THANK YOU all for the invites, it's really helped my transition here!

No comments:

Post a Comment