Monday, October 22, 2012

My Hatred of Wind

I hate wind. Have I said that before? I just hate it.  Living in Chicago where it's the Windy City which by the way, if you didn't know, Chicago nickname of "The Windy City" didn't originate because of the wind...Google it if you don't believe me.  But as I was saying it truly was windy all the time, especially along the lake!  And there it was just awful because it was always cold so wind and cold made for brutal winters, especially downtown between buildings or along the lake where sometimes it would almost push you over!  But just you average strong wind makes me so mad.  It makes my hair blow, so I can't see and then it's so tangled I can't get a comb through it without half my head of hair coming out. It makes me so mad! Is there a reason I should ever be thankful for the wind?  I know it helps seeds spread but other than that it just makes me crabby and gets my car super dusty/dirty.  Am I alone in this hatred?


No comments:

Post a Comment