Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dog Outting

Today Jason and I went to check out a new dog park.  We've known about it for months but haven't actually been there so today was the day.  I was glad to find something "new" to do because I am feeling a little homesick this weekend...more like friend-sick.  Is that even a word?  If not, I'm making it one.  Last night we went to a restaurant for dinner that reminded me a lot of a mall back home and everyone there seemed to be in a big group of friends and having fun. I miss that type of friendship where you just get together and laugh and are comfortable and can just "be" and not have to be "on" or try in any kind of way.  Living here I feel the farthest thing from that right now.

So while trying to be positive I realize there's still plenty of new, which I love so we did that today.  Cooper had fun exploring his new dog park.  It's an opens pace so we were able to walk a little and take in the sun and cooler temps.  Cooper met some new friends and got to run and run and run.  And Jason and I got in some quality time together.






1 comment: