Monday, October 22, 2012

Serving

I started serving yesterday at our new church.  I used to help out in the "Connections Desk" at my old church and also served as a greeter and loved both so I figured it was a good place to start at my new church.  I did serve once in their special needs room which I would have thought would have be a good fit for me but for this time in my life I don't really felt led to do that on the weekends.  I am super excited to help our church in the "Welcome Center" as they call it.   I have so much to learn about the church, heck I still don't really know much about the area the church is in or anything else about Colorado but I still had a lot of fun doing it.  I hope to learn quickly and be able to serve pretty regularly. :)  If nothing else I hope to help others feel welcome like I needed when I moved here and was church shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment