Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Pool Day

SO I am ALMOST caught up from my dumb blogger app deleting all my posts! Have I vented about this yet?! So annoying. Anyway, A week and a half ago we got to enjoy a pool day with my friend, Stephanie and Lucas' buddy, Gavin. It really made me wish we had a community pool. Gracelyn loved being in her floatie just kicking her little legs and Lucas swam like a little fish. Her pool even had a little splash pad and a kiddie pool! SUCH a fun morning. I am so, so sad that Stephanie's family is moving to England this weekend. Lucas talks about Gavin daily and wants to pray for him many nights. It's hard to explain to him that he won't see Gavin for a couple years! :( So thankful for our friendship, Stephanie!! Thanks for letting us enjoy your pool with you guys last week! We will miss you and are praying for you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment