Linking up with Lauren for some Fill in the Blanks!
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be catching up on laundry and cleaning while trying to relax. We were thinking about going somewhere for the weekend but then we were asked to dog-sit so we couldn't. It'll be a boring weekend and I'll probably be homesick on Monday but I'm super thankful for the time to clean and get myself organized and rested while getting some quality time in with Jason .
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are that this is a messed up government with a bunch of liars .
3. Today was a long day but a fun one and I'm so happy it's Friday! .
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was a frozen pizza lol...I haven't done much cooking this summer.
5. The last thing I bought was a new pair of jeans...I love that I've lost weight since I moved here but still have a ways to go.
6. The best movie I saw this summer was Hunger Games...don't see many movies in the summer .
Happy Friday all! As I did this post I realized I really take advantage of the outdoors in the summer. As much as I love summer I'm excited for fall and cooking, cuddling up on the couch, some hikes and other fall-like activities. I keep hearing how we actually get four seasons here and with how hot the summer was and the sun never going away I'm excited to actually see the winter here! Hope you all have a great long weekend!!