Sunday, August 26, 2012

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Friday night Jason and I went to see the local performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  I noticed about 2 months ago that it was coming to the (very) local theater here and tickets were really inexpensive.  Being that I've seen the musical a couple times when it was in Chicago (once with Donny Osmond) and have listened to the CD about 500 times so know every single word, I was excited for the opportunity to bring Jason so we could see it together.

Friday was already a great day at school but knowing we had date night was an added bonus.  Jason and I are together so much now that we're here and still don't have friends but date night was different.  We got  a little dressed up and actually had somewhere to be! 

Joseph was great!  Just as I expected it to be, the ticket price matched the performance and props/costumes if you know what I mean but it was a perfect way to spend our Friday night. After the play we went to a local restaurant for tapas and drinks. Great Friday night date night with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment