Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday




Linking up with Lauren for some Fill in the Blanks! 

1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be    catching up on laundry and cleaning while trying to relax. We were thinking about going somewhere for the weekend but then we were asked to dog-sit so we couldn't.  It'll be a boring weekend and I'll probably be homesick on Monday but I'm super thankful for the time to clean and get myself organized and rested while getting some quality time in with Jason  .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   that this is a messed up government with a bunch of liars    .

3.  Today   was a long day but a fun one and I'm so happy it's Friday!   .
4. The best thing I've cooked recently was     a frozen pizza lol...I haven't done much cooking this summer.


5. The last thing I bought was   a new pair of jeans...I love that I've lost weight since I moved here but still have a ways to go.


6. The best movie I saw this summer was   Hunger Games...don't see many movies in the summer .


7.  The best book I read this summer was    Catching Fire...I also didn't read much this summer  .

Happy Friday all!  As I did this post I realized I really take advantage of the outdoors in the summer.  As much as I love summer I'm excited for fall and cooking, cuddling up on the couch, some hikes and other fall-like activities.  I keep hearing how we actually get four seasons here and with how hot the summer was and the sun never going away I'm excited to actually see the winter here! Hope you all have a great long weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie! So glad I found your blog in the Fill in the Blank linkup! It's so fun to see the answers to the questions. I hear you on the laundry!! I think they put the smallest stack washer & dryer in our place that they could. Sometimes I wish I could just be *done*! but lol I am slowly coming to accept that laundry is like rice. it just multiplies. Amazingly! Ahh new jeans! Doesn't it feel SO good to have a good reason like that to get a new pair of jeans?! way to go!! I love your story by the way, of how you guys ended up in CO. It is amazing how God works, especially if we let him!

    ReplyDelete