Monday, September 3, 2012

Thanks Jason!

A couple weeks ago my computer wouldn't turn on.  Jason looked into it and told me that it was probably because the graphics card wasn't connected to the mother board because of the heat that my computer produces. Yadda yadda yadda, those were all just words...all I cared about was that my computer wasn't turning on and I needed to use it! I felt like Carrie in Sex and the City where she learned all about backing up. I guess it's a pretty common problem with my model of computer but it's only 2 years old so I'm pretty ticked about it.

However, after doing some research, Jason learned that if you bake the computer it may bring it back to life.  Yeah, literally bake it...in an oven.  So he took it all apart and baked it then reassembled it all back together and it's working again!  We'll see how long it lasts but for now I'm typing on it so I am a super happy girl! :)

Thanks Jason for knowing all about computers and being able to fix my computer that I've realized I'm a little too attached to! :)  Best husband award goes to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment