Friday, September 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday!  I cannot believe it's already Friday but am glad it's here.  It's been a long week and even longer day.  I haven't even had time to blog about last weekend but I'll try later this weekend.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  

Linking up with Lauren for some Fill in the Blanks to kick off the weekend!

1.  My favorite grade in school was    5th grade because I loved my teacher and the projects we did, we were now in middle school instead of elementary school and I got my first horse!    .

2.  My favorite teacher was   Mr. Bohrer     because he made learning fun    .

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is   Masters of Arts in Teaching - Special Ed  .

4. School lunches for me were usually     made by my mom - even in high school she still made my lunch!  Wish she was here in CO with me to make my lunch for me every day still! :).

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be   $500,000 for a nice house and car. :)  But I feel like I'm back in high school every day again now that I'm working in one!.

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:    new clothes, all the stores having their school supplies out and cooler temperatures.


7.  The first day of school was always    the best.  New outfit and got to see all my friends again but by day two I was already hating it and wanting school to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment