Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy September!

I thought I posted this on September 1 but just realized it was still in draft form!  So only 6 days later...I cannot believe it's already September, I feel like I was just trying to figure out our plans for New Years Eve!  Instead it's Labor Day which of course symbolizes the end of summer and today also marks 5 months that we've been in Colorado!  Wow!

Now that summer is almost over, I am really excited for September.  It's a good month with some pretty great happenings:

  • Parenthood, my favorite show will have new episodes beginning on September 11.  YES, so excited! 
  • Also on September 11...DMB is releasing their new CD!! It's been over three years since they've released a CD so I am ready!  I don't buy CD's anymore now that I have Spotify but I'll definitely be on this one. :)
  • Our anniversary is on the 18th. Not sure what we're going to do to celebrate but the milestone alone is awesome. As much as I always say, "I love love" of course I'm excited to celebrate a day of love. :)  
  • The end of the month our church will be starting new small groups so I am excited to hopefully get into one which I have really been longing for since even before we moved here.  I miss the community and accountability of a women group.  Praying I'll find that here.
  • I am pumped to see the fall weather here.  I have always hated fall because with fall means winter but from what I hear, winters here will be different plus we actually experience 4 seasons here so bring on the fall with bulky sweatshirts, homemade chili and lazy Sundays!
  • The iPhone is supposed to be announced and released this month and I couldn't be more ready!  Since I wrote this...I have dropped my phone about another 100 times and have managed to crack the front of it now.  Time for a new phone! 
Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment