Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Obsessed with Revenge

I'm hooked on Revenge.  Actually both Jason and I are.  My brother, sister-in-law and parents have been watching since it began and raved about it but we were too busy to watch it. I'm really weird when it comes to TV shows and have to watch them in their entirety or else I get annoyed.  In fact, my mom was visiting and watched the season finale and I locked myself in a room so I wouldn't hear any of the final details.

Well we finally got around to watching it and are catching it on Netflix before the season premiere this Sunday.  Oh my gosh I love it!  And as a side-note  I am also so obsessed with Emily's wardrobe. Pumped to watch the rest of season one and even more excited to have a show we're both into for some quality time together this fall.

Okay back to episode 10 and I highly recommend you all check it out too if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. It is one of my favorite shows. I cannot wait to start season 2!

    ReplyDelete