Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Meanderings

Happy Saturday!  I'm loving today! 

Meanderings on...

My new phone!! -- I woke up with my new iPhone so spent lots of time rearranging all my apps and downloading new ones, resetting all my ringtones, organizing my photos and just playing around in it. I even got to talk to my mom this morning (on the new phone with my new headphones!)  I'm in love.  It's really nothing too special but its new to me and not shattered all over a lot faster...and white! :)

Breakfast -- Jason also brought me breakfast in bed while I was playing with the phone, what a sweetheart. :)

Messiness -- I have been all morning cleaning and organizing which has been a long process.  When did it get so incredibly messy and out of control? There's so much laundry to do, stuff everywhere and a very messy kitchen and living room!

Order -- Having a job really has been soooo much better for me.  I really need routine and order so having a job and the same schedule has helped. But with me actually having to work and still having busy evenings things have gotten way way too messy around here!  So I am super thankful for today and having the time to just stop and clean and organize and get life back in order.

Friends and Fellowship - I already blogged about my time with Donna this week.  It was such a fun time and that combined with my job and a few other gatherings with others here in Colorado has really made life here much better! A friend from high school even invited us over last weekend for Game Night which was a lot of fun!  Still looking for ways to get plugged in with groups...possibly meeting up with a book club or cooking club through meet-up the next few weeks but things are slowing progressing in that area!

A Little Bit of Company -- My friend, Jolene, is visiting next weekend so we're planning a trip into the mountains along with a pedicure an other girly/shopping time.  Cannot wait!

Illinois -- 2 weeks we'll be back in Illinois for my nieces baptism. Words cannot express how excited I am to see my nieces, family and just be back in Illinois.  I'm very worried it'll be way too short of a trip and it'll just make me more homesick but for now, I"m looking forward to it! 

Weather -- It's absolutely gorgeous outside!  72 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!  I'm excited to get out and enjoy the weather.  We actually had rain this past week and a lot of it.  I loved hearing the thunderstorm and we so needed the rain.  Cooper got to enjoy two days at the dog park this week swimming. Plus since it rained it doesn't feel as dry here.

On that note, I think I'll (finally) go shower so we can enjoy the rest of this gorgeous day!  Still lots of errands and things to accomplish before Monday including Revenge that needs to be watched, caught up on other shows from this week, and an iPhone case that needs to be bought.  Jason's grilling out tonight - YUM, I'm happy to have some quality time with him this weekend! 




1 comment:

  1. Breakfast in bed sounds wonderful! Have fun with your friend coming to beautiful Colorado! Enjoy seeing family and treasuring every moment with them.

    ReplyDelete