Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday!  We made it to the weekend!  It's a gorgeous day here in Colorado, 74 and sunny so a little warm for fall but I am not complaining!  Thanks to Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!  

1.  Something I am very proud of is    is that I moved here. It's been a really hard couple of weeks and it only seems to be getting harder.  But I know this is where we're supposed to be so I am proud of myself for following through and sticking with it while relying on Him    .

2.  My favorite thing about myself is   how much compassion I have for others    .

3.  My favorite color for fall is    dark purple -- I think I will have to go out tomorrow and buy me a dark purple shirt! .

4. Something I've been learning lately is     that a moment can change in an instant, whether it's a bad day or a good day, only one minute can change that...I'm learning a lot from the students I work with at school :) .

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is    the book of Genesis...it's what we're studying at BSF so the only reading I've been doing.  But I have a book on hold at the library, "Leaving" by Karen Kingsbury, we'll see how it is, I don't nomally read Christian fiction but it looked like a good series.  Any recommendations of good reads lately? .

6. My favorite Pandora Station is   I don't use Pandora...I have Spotify and my favorite stations change all the time.  I love anything I can run to! .


7.  This weekend I will   ENJOY and try to get out of the funk I've been in the past couple weeks!  I had today off work so I got to sleep in (yay!)and painted my toenails but then spent most of it at the Apple store -- more on that later. Tonight Jason's grilling out then we're watching Revenge trying to get caught up for next weeks season premiere. We're going one of my high school friends house tomorrow night for Game Night.  Sunday I have a meeting for the ministry I am going to start serving in so super excited about that  .

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  What are you all up to?

1 comment:

  1. Colorado was beautiful today! I agree things can happen in a minute. I have realized this in the last year. Knowing God is our Salvation and fortress is a reason to keep living life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete