Monday, August 13, 2012

New Glasses!!

So so excited! I got new glasses!  It's been almost 4 years since I got new ones.  And the ones I had before that were thrown out by my husbands brother (not knowing they were mine when I left them at his place.) So even though I got new ones 4 years ago, they were my glasses for everything and got beat up very quickly, especially considering I sleep with them under my pillow. The old ones are so beat up now, Cooper even got a hold of them in his puppy year and while he didn't chew on them, his teeth scratched the lenses.  The air here is so dry that contacts do not agree with me anymore, so I'm pumped to have an alternative.  Still hate (with a passion) wearing glasses but it'll be nice to have some to wear when I cannot wear my contacts any longer or  just need a break!


Yeah, posting this pic reminds me how much I hate the way I look in glasses.  Though they're a necessary evil...so I am very thankful I can now see!




1 comment: