Friday, August 24, 2012

First Week Update

So I have worked a full week and am loving it!  Being that I work at a school I am not going to share many details for obvious reasons so I'll just say now that I am super happy, I love my students and think this is exactly where I am supposed to be right now. I work with some wonderful people and minus having to wake up at 5am, couldn't be any happier.  It's challenging in all the right areas and I am already feeling more confident as a future special ed teacher.  I think it's going to be a pretty long 9 months since I want to be the teacher and not aide but for now can see the benefits of taking this time to learn what I need to learn to be the best that I can be. :)  Cheers to having a job, feeling like I have a purpose again and to having amazing students who have already motivated me to try the best I can and learn as much as possible.  Happy weekend to all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your first week went well!!! Teaching is so hard, rewarding, frustrating, fun, challenging, I could go on and on. Just enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete