Friday, August 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Fridays!  Have a great weekend all!
1.  The best thing to do on a hot day is  sit on a patio with a pitcher of sangria   .

2.   The best place to be on a hot day is      at my parents lake house, Chicago street fest of my latest favorite is our community pool      .

3.  The best thing to eat on a hot day is   ice pops - until I realized they were 1 WW point!! I never would have guessed   .

4. Hot days       are my favorite, I love summer   .

5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is   a sundress .

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is   grilling out  .

7.  My favorite thing about summer is   too many to count but I really love the longer days of sunlight   .

No comments:

Post a Comment