Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my mom's birthday and I am super sad I can't be there with her.  As a tradition I have spent just about every birthday weekend with her and my family at the lake house for as far as I can remember.  One year I remember clearly heading out early but as I started driving back to Chicago for the Air Show I ended up turning around so I could spend the whole weekend with her.  Kills me to be so far away this year but I love you Mom and have been thinking about you all day!  Glad you enjoyed the morning with your grandchildren and Shawn and Tiffany!  Hope you're all enjoying your dinner out too!  Thanks for being such a wonderful mom! XOXO

*pic was today of the Birthday girl and her adorable granddaughter -- I just love how Kaylee is looking at Grandma with inquisitive loving eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment