Friday, October 19, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Fridays! 
 
Happy Friday! I am so glad it's Friday!  I kicked off the week with a super high being in Illinois for a long weekend.  Going back to work on Tuesday without much of a break made for a long wekek, plus work was a little more stressful than normal, then me getting sick on top of all that didn't help.  I'm ready for the weekend!  Tonight Jason and I plan to watch a movie so I can go to bed early.  Tomorrow I hope to spend the day in God's Word possibly fasting...if not with food, definetly with Facebook, my phone and all other electronics.  Sunday I serve for the first time in the Welcome Center and plan to do some fall-ish activity, maybe cook some soup or something?  WHat are you up to this weekend?  Hope it's great!
 
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is  get some sleep and get rid of this sickness. I hate being sick but have managed to go a whole 2 months working at a school before catching anything so I guess I can't really complain!  Really looking forward to some quiet time with God this weekend and some quality cuddle time with Jason, it's been a really busy 3 weeks  .

2. A big pet peeve of mine is    when people leave their turn signal on when they're driving around an on/off ramp.  Drives me nuts!    .

3. I am really loving   the weather here.  I have said this before but we were told that CO is good for changing seasons and right now I am actually experiencing fall!  It's been sunny every day and cooler temps and I love it!  Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the upper 70's and sunny.  It's just crazy but I'm enjoying it  .

4. The rain is     something I miss.  We have had a drought here this year and going from typical dreary Chicago weather to it never ever being a lazy Saturday or Sunday makes me miss home.  But as I just said in #3 I can't really complain with how gorgeous it's been. Plus with me being sick I don't really need an excuse to get all lazy, I just get to be :)  .

5. My favorite girly indulgence is   definitely nail polishes, the newest and trendiest colors of the season. Huge fan of Essie...that said I love manicures and pedicures! I could get a manicure every week and a pedicure every other week.  Love them! .

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is   "Weeee are never ever ever getting back together!  Weeee are never, ever, ever....".



7. The best cure for stress is  going for a run...something I haven't done in a long long time  .

No comments:

Post a Comment