Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Columbus Day

Yesterday was Columbus Day and for some odd reason Colorado doesn't let their students (and teachers) celebrate good ole Mr. Columbus.  But that isn't the point of this post.  Jason did get the day off and he was super amazing to me.  He woke up at 5:30 so he could take my friend to the airport so I could be on time to work. As if that wasn't enough, I came home from work to find out he had done all the laundry (and folded it, which we know I don't do...for weeks.) He washed and changed our sheets and had our dinner cooking in the crock pot!  Yeah..amazing, right?  We are usually on our own for dinner since I have Bible study on Monday nights so it was pretty awesome that I came home to all that and got to sit down to a nice dinner with him.  Oh, and if that wasn't enough...I got a card under my pillow which being that my love language is "words of affirmation"...is something that I absolutely love.  Thanks Jason for making me feel super loved and appreciated!  Love you lots!

1 comment: