Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ahhhh Fall Break

Another reason I am falling more in love with the state of Colorado is that schools get "Fall Break."  It's like Spring Break but in the fall.  What a brilliant idea!  And it's not even connected with Thanksgiving which I would think would be the most sensible!  (We actually get Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week off!)  It's not so good since I don't get paid for any of these days but I am going to enjoy the break anyway!  On my to-do list this week is first and foremost to sleep in past 5:00 every morning and catch up on my sleep. I'll also probably get some cleaning in, a little extra time at the dog park with Cooper, read a good book, catch up on Ellen, go shopping, maybe get a pedicure and try to get a timeline set up for my therapeutic horse back riding instructor certification.  Oh Fall Break how I love thee...and will thee even more when I'm a teacher and will still get a paycheck for these days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment