Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Song - 10,000 Reasons

One of my fellow bloggers used to always do a "Sunday Song" and I have always loved the idea!  So much that I asked her if I could copy and do the same thing.  Thanks Teresa for saying yes!  

10,000 Reasons  -- by Matt Redman


This song reminds me of the last service we attended at our Chicago church, Willow Creek.  Every time I hear this song I miss home so much but am moved in some way, reminded of God's constant hand on me as we continue to venture through this transition. When we sing it at our new church I turn into a slobbery crying mess.  Love it and love the reminder that I am not in this alone, God is on my side.
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one that turns slobbery mess when certain songs are performed at church! This is a great one indeed!

    ReplyDelete