Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Day with Women of Faith

Today I went to a conference for women called "One Day" with Women of Faith. I had heard about it on the radio but wasn't sure if I wanted to go because I'd (obviously) be going alone, it was kinda pricey and it was in Loveland, so it was 70 miles away! Plus, we'd already been invited to a BBQ. But after talking to Jason and praying about it, I decided I should go and am so glad I did!  It was so motivating and refreshing; lots of laughter, some tears and lots of time worshiping our Lord. It was just what I needed and I highly recommend you going if it's in your area.  Chicagoans...It's coming to Hoffman Estates (Sears Center) on June 23rd, it isn't the same speakers as I saw today but I'm sure it's just as great, definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment