Monday, April 23, 2012

eMeals

About three months ago I found a Groupon for eMeals. Basically it's a website that you register for (at about $5 a month) and you're supplied with a weekly shopping list and recipes for each day of the week.  It is so simple and since I got it with a Groupon it was half the price and so far we've loved the recipes!  For the first time ever, I'm making complete dinners with an entree and side dishes.  The recipes are so simple and tasty, plus with the grocery lists already created I'm pretty sure I'm saving a lot of money and definitely not wasting meats, veggies and other perishables.  You can adjust it accordingly too so if you're not going to cook seven dinners you just take those ingredients off your shopping list.  In addition, you can adjust your plan according to your dietary needs.  For example, we're registered for the low-fat dinners for two, but you could register for a family size gluten-free, low-carb or organic menu (just to name a few). There are so many different options to choose from, you're certain to find one that fits your family needs. The grocery shopping list also lets you choose from different grocery stores and gives you an average price of what you should expect to spend for the week's groceries.  Brilliant! I'm so excited, cooking is so much more fun and I feel like we're eating much healthier and saving a lot of money!

*while looking through the website just now, I realized that if anyone signs up I could get a small commission...so if this sold you at all, please click the banner (I heart emeals) to the right! :) Regardless of the commission...I really do recommend it, especially for all you busy moms or those who are like me...still learning how to cook!

2 comments:

  1. I do emeals too and we love it! I always had a hard time coming up with good sides. And it definitely saves money at the grocery store with less waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife makes e-meals, they are really good... In all seriousness, thank you for making dinner every night. Whether it is e-meals or some other recipe it is always good. Love you.

    ReplyDelete