Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Happy Friday!  Woo hoo!! 

1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,   turn over to see if Jason's there and then check my phone for the time/messages   .

2.   I can hardly wait for    tonight to begin!  We're going to the Rockies game then tomorrow we're going hiking or some other "fun" Colorado-y thing    .

3.  The quickest way to my heart is     a night out for dinner        because     I love talking and sharing with people and it's an hour of uninterrupted chatter and catching up   .

4. A little known fact about me is that       I always have to have my toe nails painted.  Always   .

5. The best part about my job is     what job?...sore subject.  But when I do have one, I'd say the best part would be that I know I'm doing what I am called to do and love helping people    .

6. Something I just couldn't live without is     my car. I love it...even if Jason does call it a go-cart    .

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is   play the piano or guitar.   .

Happy Friday, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm play the piano huh? I believe that was one of the options you were offered when you were 7 years old; you chose learning to ride a horse. We had a piano! Lesson learned :) Mom

    ReplyDelete