Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  Today is a great day because  I got to sleep in, I worked out AND it's date night!  .

2.   Tomorrow I will       continue to unpack and see Jason's step sister so we can maybe introduce the dogs and go for a hike     .

3.  My favorite time of day is     dinner time       because    it means I am either with Jason or a friend    .

4. Sometimes you just have to      power through and make yourself do what you know needs to be done .

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is    Overcome by Jeremy Camp, I could sing it over and over and over and We are Young by Fun..I've woken up twice this week with this song playing in my head .

6. My favorite accessory is    necklaces, usually simple ones but I never leave the house without earrings on...EVER.  .

7.  My favorite thing about this week was   that I am eating better and working out   .

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I tend to forget to put on earrings, but I can never leave my house without at least once ring! To each their own, right? :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER leave the house without putting on lipstick!
    Guess who? XOXO

    ReplyDelete