Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Comments :)

As anyone who has a blog can attest...it's great when people post a comment.  It helps us to know who is reading (so who our "audience" is) and also encourages us to write more. (at least for me it does!)  I have this blog so I can keep in touch with everyone back in Chicago and also for myself so I can have a journal of my (our) life. Writing is very therapeutic for me so sometimes these posts really won't interest anyone at all but I write them so I can come back and read them and reminisce in the good times and the bad.

I learned yesterday that my comments setting was turned off so only bloggers could post comments.  I fixed that so please comment every now and then.  Even if it is just to say hi. I'd also love to hear from you what you want to hear or read about. This blog is mostly about our own adventures but if you have other ideas please share. :)  Thanks and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I was tempted to post something similar today! I have 14000 page views on my blog, yet only a few hundred comments TOTAL! Lot's more readers than comment'ers out there!

    ReplyDelete