Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mom's Visiting!!

I found out this morning that Jason has to travel again next week.  Not really a huge deal except that the last time he traveled I had some phone dates with friends back in Chicago and next week I have nothing on the calendar except volunteering three days a week (and a hopeful interview or two or three?!).  I randomly texted my mom that he was going to be gone and before I knew it my dad was calling asking if it was okay for her to come visit for the week. Is it okay?  Yes, yes, yes!!! I am so excited.  I haven't done much in decorating here (a lot is still in storage or unpacked) and I need a "womens eye" on some things here.  Not to mention how badly I want her (well my dad and every friend, family member and Jason's family too...but for now will settle with just my mom!) to see our place and everything here in our new home town and state. I'm so pumped!  Can't wait to see you Mom!! :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely awesome! What a treat for both of you!

    ReplyDelete