Friday, May 25, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Linking up with Lauren for today's Fill in the Blanks!

1.  The best surprise ever would be  winning a trip on a cruise...all expenses paid  .

2.     Jason proposing    is my most favorite memory .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was    getting my bachelors degree, I never really thought I'd get it  (and now I have my Masters...life is crazy!) .

4.  The best part of my day is    dinnertime (but not having to cook it!) .

5. Something I like that most people don't is       doing dishes .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is    my marriage   .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   I could go weeks without watching TV...I have my favorite TV shows but very easily could live without the TV being on  .

Happy Friday!  What's everyone up to this weekend?  Nothing much planned here...wishing we had some friends so we could grill out in a back yard or something (woe is me) but since we don't I think we'll grill out on Monday.  Cooper is scheduled to get a haircut and we may spend some time organizing our storage unit.  Happy that Jason is off on Monday to spend 3 days with him. :)  Hope it's a great long weekend for you all!

2 comments:

  1. Winning a Trip on a Cruise!!??? That sounds amazing! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Ah...cruises are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't trick your cousin, I knew you could go weeks without watching TV! :) I still remember the summer you decided not to watch it for months!
    Fun answers :)

    ReplyDelete