Friday, May 18, 2012

Back to Retail...for now

Last night I started my first night at Bath and Body Works.  Yep...I'm back to working retail again.  Actually I'm just helping out with the floorsets when they need help.  I applied thinking I wanted to work sales but as I was filling out the application I realized I couldn't work on Saturdays if I am going to get certified in therapy with horses because lessons would be on Saturdays so when they called for an interview I asked if I could just do floorsets.  So last night I went in at 8:00 and had to work until 1:45 in the morning.  That's pretty much how I remember them being when I worked at BBW in the past but they assured me this was not the norm at this store.  We'll see.  Normally it'd have been fine but I had an interview this morning so was worried about oversleeping but it was all good! Now I need to find myself a job that pays just a wee bit more with better hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment