Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



Linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Fridays!  

1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is   family    .

2.     Eating a large bag of popcorn at the movies tonight and knowing I have enough Weight Watchers points left to do that    is good cause to celebrate .

3.  The most fun I ever had was     our wedding week...having a destination wedding was one of the best choices I've (we've) ever made  .

4.  True friends are    very hard to come by  .

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is        that I get to meet my (2nd) niece in about a month! .

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is    a Cubs game with Jason...beer in one hand and a pretzel with cheese in the other   .

7.  My favorite celebratory food is   cheesecake  .


Happy Friday all!  My Friday has already been a great day as it started with an interview for a position I really really want!  I'm so excited the weekend is here, Jason and I have lots of fun plans this weekend beginning with a (free!) movie tonight and maybe some hiking (or just driving through the mountains with my bum ankle) and then church on Sunday.  What are you all up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope its a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment