Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just a Little Bit in Love


I kinda love this dog. :) He makes me smile...a lot. He is just so lovable and sweet.


He has a favorite dog slipper...he is so funny, he puts it in his mouth and just holds it.


This week while my mom was here I finally got a pass to the dog park that has water and boy was he happy!  He loves water...cannot keep him out of it!


Water...Mud.  Whatever, its all the same to him and he loves them both.  This was too funny...he was actually stuck in the mud and couldn't get out.  I was calling him and he never came so I went over to him to see where he was and he kept slipping, couldn't get out!  Love him. :)



Last night, we went for a walk to Walgreens and there were sprinklers on along our walk and Cooper had to roll around in them.  I was laughing hysterically. I can't wait until we have a house and can run a sprinkler and get a kids pool for him.  So cute. :)


Today he got a haircut...oh he is so much cuter with longer fuzzy hair but it gets so knotted and matted so the short hair is way better, especially with the summer heat and swimming. He's still pretty cute!

LOVE HIM

1 comment:

  1. I adore that dog! I love when you post about Cooper and his adventures!

    ReplyDelete