Thursday, May 17, 2012

Getting Closer...to Certification

Yay, crack the champagne! I have passed the first test of two that I must pass in order to begin teaching lessons (as a student teacher) for therapeutic horse back riding. The next one is about twice as long and more about horses and teaching so should be more interesting but the way the questions are asked (in both tests) are misleading. I also need to get a 92% on this one so there's a little pressure.  Once I get this one completed (and passed) I have to teach 25 lessons as a student teacher. The lessons must be taught before I can take the 3 1/2 day workshop and certification class in IL the last week in June. The certification class requires me to be able to ride...which obviously is like riding a bike for me but this girl is out of shape when it comes to mounting and riding a horse! I've got a lot to get done in the next month! Fingers are crossed.

Oh and on the note of career and job hunting...I have had two interviews for teacher aide positions and have another tomorrow.  I'm so encouraged that I am getting calls for interviews.  I'll be more encouraged when I get calls for offers!! ;-)

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment