Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Song - Lord I Need You

This weeks Sunday Song is dedicated to my mom since she was inquiring to make sure I was doing one today!

This week I've been feeling distant from God...not because He hasn't been present but for whatever reason I haven't felt like I am listening. This job has been an amazing experience for me and I know He is very present in my every minute of work so am really annoyed with myself. I heard this song on the way home from church last night and fell in love. It was exactly what I needed to hear so today I listened to it about 6 times while making breakfast and it completely changed my perspective for the morning.

Lord I Need You -- by Matt Maher  


I pray that this song speaks truth to you. Happy Sunday!! 

Love the chorus:

Lord, I need You, oh I need You 
Every hour I need You 
My one defense, my righteousness 
Oh God, how I need You

No comments:

Post a Comment