Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day Off and More Skiing!

I took the day off yesterday to regroup. The new job started out really, really rough and while it is getting much better I wanted a day to recover and regroup. I slept in then caught up with cleaning the apartment and then attempted to get back into my blog. I went to the outlet stores which was a total bust and waste of time but I caught up with two friends back home (via phone) and finished the evening with a walk with Jason and Cooper then my favorite, Olive Garden! Pretty nice, relaxing day which I really needed and wanted!

Today we got up at 5:00 (ugh) to hit the slopes early. I lasted only a half day...well not even. It was too cold, snowy and I just wasn't feeling it! But Jason loved it and Cooper really enjoyed all the fresh snow. (How cute is he below!?) I love that we have season passes so we're able to come out and not feel guilty when I don't want to ski a whole day.

Tomorrow will be church in the morning, more catching up, probably a little work, some cooking, meal planning, grocery shopping, more relaxing and then the Grammys!

Happy Saturday! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment