Friday, February 8, 2013

Bulls Game in Denver!!


Last night Jason and I went to the Bulls game in Denver.  I love love love the Bulls so was disappointed when we couldn't find tickets at a reasonable price!  But Jason pulled through and found some online.  It was a super late game for me who needs my sleep (started at 8:30!?) but I ended up taking off work today because I am just spent so it worked out nicely.

There were plenty of Bulls fans there so I felt right at home!  The stadium isn't quite the United Center and while I thought Rocky or whatever the mascots name is was super cute, he didn't come close to comparing to my favorite, Benny the Bull. Not to mention there was no Cuppy Coffee/Biggie Bagel/Dashing Donut race (where Cuppy Coffee always wins!) but oh my gosh it was a blast, super fun time for us and for families!  I'm really looking forward to raising our kids here and bringing them to games like this (at a fraction of what a Bulls game in Chicago costs...um $10 for parking here, what?!?) Just in case there's any confusion though...our kids will still be raised as Bulls fans!

Thanks Jason for getting us tickets and going with me! Next time hopefully it won't be a total blow-out but for now I'll cut them some slack...I know how hard it is to run here in this altitude. ;-) (or wow the Nuggets really just played that well and the Bulls played terribly?!)  Go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment