Monday, February 18, 2013

Mom, Dad (and Sophie!) are Coming!!

My mom and dad are coming for a visit in April! I have two week off for spring break (sounds great until you factor in that I'm not paid for those two weeks!) but they're coming for about a week with their dog, Sophie (insert Coopers extreme excitement here!)!

They're driving (they're nuts!) and are expected to arrive on a Friday. I'm hoping they'll get here early enough for it to work for them to see my classroom and meet my students that first day. Then we'll explore the area, do some shopping, do a coffee-date or two with my mom while the guys do their thing. They'll be here for Easter which is extra special, we'll show them our church, go into the mountains, hit up a few dog parks and eat some good food! I've been holding off on decorating the apartment since we thought we were buying a house but now that we're staying here for at least another year my mom will be able to help me shop and decorate.

I cannot wait for my dad (and Sophie) to see where we live and spend some time with all three of them!  YAY!

1 comment: