Sunday, February 17, 2013

Long Weekend

There's no school tomorrow so it' a 3 day weekend. We had planned to go to the mountains all weekend but couldn't get a hotel (at a price we were willing to pray) so we decided to just go for a day. I've been super tired after work every night so the apartments gotten really messy, laundry's built up and I just wanted a day for me. Yesterday Jason was going boarding without me but I woke up to him still here and telling me he wanted to get some things taken care of so we spent most of the day cleaning and just getting life back in order. Today I wanted to go with him skiing but the weather was predicted to be cold and I still felt behind on life so I stayed back while he went boarding.

My day was perfect. It started with researching via Pinterest lots of different school ideas.  I spent a chunk of my morning in prayer and devotions, made a nice breakfast while doing laundry and dishes. In the afternoon I made soup in the Crockpot, took Cooper to the dog park then took him for a much-needed run! It was the first run I've done in a couple months that my lungs didn't feel like they were going to explode! And wow is that dog such a good running buddy (except for the one squirrel where he almost took me down.) By then, Jason was back so we went and ran some errand where I got some new plants then came home to eat and unwind. We tried going to the hot tun but it wasn't on so here I sit with time to blog!

I'm so excited to have the day off tomorrow. We have some tentative plans but I am excited to relax and maybe get caught up on some work!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and if you're lucky enough to be off tomorrow - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment