Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful for our Apartment

Today I am most thankful for our apartment.  As I've shared a few too many times, I have been really sad having to wait on buying a house but our apartment really does rock! Minus me thinking it's one too few rooms so Jason could have an office since he works from home it's really spacious!  We have a nice kitchen with granite, an awesome balcony that overlooks open space.  There's coyotes out back that howl in the night which is super cool.  It's super private with lots of bright light.  It's open and has a fireplace that I love.  There's ample parking plus we have a garage.  It's just wonderful.  It's more than we could ever need. There's so many people who don't have shelter every day and night and we do, we have more than we could ever need here.  I need to constantly remind myself of that and be thankful for what we do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment