Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Song - Great is Thy Faithfulness

Happy Sunday all!  How was your Thanksgiving?  Enjoy today's Sunday Song!

Great is thy Faithfulness -- by Lincoln Brewster



We sang this song at church this morning and it reminded me of this exact time back in 2006 when my heart was broken over a breakup with a boyfriend and how I wasn't sure if I'd be okay. During that time, I listened to this version almost every day on my way home from work, blasted at the loudest my speakers would allow so I could sing along and not hear how off pitch I was. God had a better plan for me those months, so much better than I could have ever imagined. God is so faithful!

This Thanksgiving was a wonderful one with Jason's family in very rural Iowa. We're back now and I enjoyed singing this song loudly at church and reminded me of just how awesome of a God we have to worship to every day. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season.

*Always a special thanks to Teresa for sharing her "Sunday Song" idea with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment