Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Song - Whom Shall I Fear

How was your weekend?  We had a great weekend playing catch-up with laundry, cleaning and all sorts of errands.  We even saw a movie (Flight) and took advantage of Olive Garden's 'Dinner Today & Dinner Tomorrow' deal!  Good weekend! Enjoy this weekends "Sunday Song!"


Whom Shall I Fear  -- by Chris Tomlin


Chris Tomlin is going on tour again and is coming to Denver..not only is he coming to Denver but he's coming to Red Rocks!  Red Rocks is, in my opinion, the best venue to see a concert, it's absolutely gorgeous and the acoustics are amazing!  We were able to get tickets in the pre-sale so are guaranteed seats in the first section.  I was so excited the night I got the tickets I couldn't sleep!  So I thought the perfect song for this week is his new song, Whom Shall I Fear.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Love to you all!
Happy Sunday!

*Always a special thanks to Teresa for sharing her "Sunday Song" idea with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment