Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for my Job

I am so very thankful for my job!  After losing my job in 2009 I never really realized the impact that would have on me, good and bad.  But now that I am back in the work force I'm realizing how much I really missed working.  Sure I nannied, even full time for almost a year but I missed being around people and being challenged but now I am getting both of those.

I work with an awesome kid who has an great mom who supports him, (well the whole family probably is but I mostly talk with her). I also work with some really amazing people who are in the profession for the love of the kids and love of special needs.  Even on my bad days I still come out of my job knowing I work with a great team and with some pretty awesome students!  So thankful for this new profession and for the opportunity to learn all that I am learning!  


No comments:

Post a Comment