Monday, May 6, 2013

Chris Tomlin at Red Rocks

Need I say any more than the title?!  I've been looking forward to May 4th since the middle of November when I bought the tickets. We got the tickets in pre-sales so we got some VIP tickets which meant we were in the front section. We ended up in the 4th row in the center of the amphitheater...it was surreal. I don't even know what to write except that the night was alive, the Spirit was present and it was truly amazing! Chris Tomlin had so much energy and had us all dancing and clapping and worshiping our wonderful God all night. They recorded the whole show so we will definitely be buying the DVD.  The night was INCREDIBLE.



...this ones for you Dad. :)


...at this point Chris went to the middle of the amphitheater and did an acoustic set so there weren't really the lights that were needed for the video but it was beautiful with the red rocks in the background. 


...I already blogged about this song here.  Needless to say tears were steaming down my face on this one.


...this song  Kari Jobe joined Chris Tomlin.  It was "the song" of the mission trip I went on in Mexico which forever changed my life. I cannot listen to this song without thinking of the little kids in Mexico!  

So I didn't realize the girl in front who waved her hands all night.  I had my eyes closed most of the night so didn't notice!  She was into it! :)  Amazing night!!  

1 comment: