Monday, May 13, 2013

Green Smoothie


Ever since I started working out at Lifetime, I started having shakes/smoothies every morning. I have some sort of fruits mixed with yogurt, ice, protein powder (that's actually just as much vitamins as protein) and a little water.  I love them!  I am filled up for a few hours, I'm getting a lot of my daily fruits and protein in and just feel better throughout the day!  When I saw a recipe for a spinach shake and Jason's gone this week I figured what better night than tonight to try it out for dinner?  I love spinach so assumed it'd become a staple food. Well, it really just tasted like peanut butter but I can't get past the texture and the color. What a bummer...I'd have loved to add this to my weekly routine!  Anyone try them or have any really good recipes that I should try to convince me?

No comments:

Post a Comment