Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Computer!

It's been about 8 months since my last computer crashed. Jason was nice enough to give me one of his computers (he does computer-ish stuff for a living so he has just a few!) but its been annoying me since he gave it to me.  It crashes when it shouldn't and I have to restart it often. I'm pretty high maintenance when it comes to my computer since I use it all the time! We decided to bite the bullet and get a new one from Costco where prices are reasonable. I love it, it's lightweight and according to Jason has all I need in computer! I'm in the process of getting it all personalized just how I like it. Super excited! And now no excuse to not blog a lot more often!!

1 comment:

  1. OK I will hold you to that last comment :)
    Love you Stephanie, Mom XOXO

    ReplyDelete