Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another Transition

Today is bittersweet...it was my last day as the long term sub in an ILC classroom.  I cannot believe how fast this time went by! I am going to enjoy not having to work ridiculous hours but am going to miss the kids and the responsibility even more.  I learned so much more these past 3 months and think I have grown so much not only as a teacher but as a person.  I established some pretty awesome relationships with amazing kids and learned a lot from the TA's I worked with.  I am subbing  few days in the same classroom this month so it was nice to not have to really say my goodbyes yet.  Thanks to all those I worked with and the parents and especially the kids who I learned oh so much from!!

Now it's on to subbing for the remainder of the year and hopefully getting a job for next fall.  Say an extra prayer for me as I know subbing is bound to toughen me up a lot!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Missed you already today. Hope you get the job permanently praying for you :-) Terri

    ReplyDelete