Friday, April 25, 2014

Lucas - 14 Weeks

I'm really behind on posting updates and honestly I don't even know what to write except that I absolutely hate being away from my sweet boy. Also this week Lucas started sleeping through a much longer stretch of the night, going down around 7:30 and sleeping until 2:00 or 3:00am! :) I will share the pics from each week and try to get caught up! 


First day back to work and leaving Lucas for the whole day.  He slept on his way to daycare



After work and me trying to get as much Lucas time in as possible


All smiles


Morning snuggle time is way less when we have to be fed, showered, dressed, packed and out the door by 7am...but we still got them in!


Before school/daycare 


Every time I would pick him up from daycare he would IMMEDIATELY fall asleep because he didn't sleep at all while there.  He just doesn't want to miss anything and there's lots to see at daycare! 


Changing his diaper is now a treat so I can spend time with him!


So happy in the morning and appreciative of our mornings together!


Dad's helping get him changed in the morning!


Om Wednesday I started going in at lunch time so I could feed him and get him to fall asleep.  As long as he was in my arms he would fall asleep! (oh so hard to go back to work after I go visit but worth every second!)


Happy to see his mama!



How Lucas felt when he found out I can't come visit him on Fridays!


Leaving Daycare on our first Friday - WE MADE IT!


On our way home, ready for the weekend - 2 1/2 days together !!


Seriously...how can you not LOVE this boy!??  Thanks Aunt Shelby for the adorable outfit!


Pretty sure my face shows how excited I am to begin our weekend together!  LOVE our sweet boy!


Cooper also loves our sweet boy (though still really really jealous!)


Saturday morning snuggles are much longer and not so rushed 


so cute 


smiley


Getting ready in the morning taking my sweet time and talking with my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment