Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lucas - Week 15

Still behind so trying to catch up!  Lucas is 15 weeks! I survived the second and last week of daycare! Jason and I decided to get a nanny for a number of reasons. To name a few, I am so glad that Lucas will be able to sleep in in the mornings and nap in his own crib. I'm also excited for him to have one on one care and hopefully get on a better nap routine and not be so tired every day. I'm hoping he'll be read to, played with, taken on walks and snuggled a lot more than daycare was able to provide. I nannied all through my under-grad and then again through grad school and loved it so hoping our new nanny will love Lucas as much as I loved the sweet boys I watched! 

This week Lucas was up almost every hour at night which made it a really hard week at work. Getting out the door by 7:00 every day is hard enough with having to feed and get Lucas ready but doing it on just a few hours of very interrupted sleep was hard!!  I am so thankful for Jason who makes my breakfast, coffee, lunch and gets everything in the car for me each morning.  I couldn't do this without him!!  




Look at Cooper trying to get some attention from after giving Lucas a bath!  


He has to wear his Cubs shirt before they get so bad that it's embarrassing! (Or has that already happened this season!?) 



Out buying new patio furniture is just exhausting!



Out to breakfast! I got crabby for the first time ever while out for breakfast but then I got to join dad on the table! 



Hanging out with Mom while she gets ready in the morning!


Easter Sunday


Before church started - I didn't last long, I felt like talking and fussing a bit...I made Mom miss the service to take me to the nursing room.


Easter Sunday - he looks so grumpy but wasn't at all! We had such a great lunch at our friend, Sarah and Josh's! Sarah made a ham and had all the fixings for Easter! So thankful that we have good friends here to celebrate holidays with! 







No comments:

Post a Comment