Friday, May 9, 2014

Lucas - Week 17

I'm caught up! On Monday Lucas turned 17 weeks, Tuesday he turned 4 months, wow! (Pics to come) He's growing so fast! It has been such a wonderful experience watching him grow. I cannot believe how literally every day brings out new in Lucas! Just one day passes and I feel like we see new things in him. New expressions, new giggles, more smiling, he's grabbing for objects, looking around so much more, interacts with Jason and I, loves watching Cooper and Sam...just so many changes each day! He's out of his 3 month clothes now, he has been for well over a week now. He talks and laughs constantly. When Jason or I look at him or talk to him he smiles really big. He loves being read to, and smiles through it and loves looking at the pictures. He is sleeping until around 2:00 or 3:00 every night, goes down consistently by 7:30. I am LOVING every second I can squeeze in with him! I wonder when he'll roll over for the first time. I said this I a very early post and then I bit my tongue because it changed almost the day after I posted it but he is such a super happy, easy baby right now! I'll enjoy it while it lasts! 





Brrr it got hold here this week!  Lucas sporting his new zip up from H&M


Looking like a tough guy...with a paci!



Morning time with me while I get ready - always smiling


If Lucas is in his rock n play, swing or bouncy seat he tries to sit up.  Cracks me up 


Ouch, I wish I could sleep like that and wake up fine!


Lucas' golf outfit minus the golf time


Walking Cooper




Practicing tummy time


Saturday morning with my boys! (Cooper and Sam were both on the bed too!!)


On our way to church


Before bedtime - I really love our bedtime routine, out time is so precious together!

No comments:

Post a Comment