Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lucas - Week 11

Our baby is 11 weeks old! Time is going so fast and I'm still loving every minute with him!  My parents were able to come visit so my dad met him for the first time and my mom got to spend lots of time cuddling with him. They were here over a weekend so there'll be more pics of them in Week 12's update.  Lucas was able to get on more of a schedule while they were here because I was able to get Lucas up earlier in the day while my mom watched him and I slept in.  He was going down earlier in the night too then.  I really felt like he was starting to get into a routine.  He lost his fussiness while they were here and was so smiley.  It was perfect timing since I was worried about him crying all the time while they were here.   That wan't the case at all.  Have I said lately how much I love him!?!  



Happy St. Patricks Day from the cutest little boy!


While I shower I take off his sleeper so he doesn't get too hot (I use a heater in the bathroom and if he cries he gets so hot) well he is also super super smiley when I am getting ready in the morning.  Who cares that he's half naked here? He's just soooo cute!


Also while getting ready in the morning, he loves to look at me from upside down.


Out shopping, so cute



not a good picture of me but captured such a good moment with our sweet boy. He is such a cuddler and I love when he falls asleep on me!


Snuggles from Grandma Cindy as soon as they arrived


Another night he fell asleep on me.  My time left of maternity leave is dwindling away...I will 
take all the snuggles I can get!


Hello world!


Another morning shot...so happy!


Going out to celebrate Grandpa's birthday


Loves sucking on his hand. I wish he'd just find his thumb since he LOVES his pacifier and would help him fall asleep so much easier but in the meantime the whole fist works. ;-)







No comments:

Post a Comment